Requirements for City Surveillance Applications
- It couldn't be better to live in a city without any violence and criminal; this ideal residential environment is also the ultimate goal of every city government.
- Incorporates a video surveillance system that would gradually and greatly reduce the manpower and cost needed to maintain the city's security.
- Network cameras should be spread out into multiple sites in the city by using the existing IP infrastructure, so real-time live videos can be transmitted to the control center instantly for remote monitoring.
- When an event happens, the city officials will have a clear view through the cameras and send out necessary supports. In addition, the evidence videos are also recorded to support further investigations.
- A city can never have enough patrol officers to watch every corner in the city, but network cameras will serve as officers'eyes to make up for the lack of manpower, and cover all corners.
Surveon NVR2000 Series Solution
We recommend our NVR2000 series server as the best choice city surveillance. The reasons are below:
- NVR2000 can support megapixel resolution and up to 32 network cameras which will be sufficient for one facility/building in most cases.
- With multi-client server design, by adding more NVR2000 servers at different locations, all the NVR systems can be managed centrally via any remote client station on the network.
- The client-server structure makes it possible to monitoring every corner on campus remotely.
- The motion-detection feature will also automatically trigger an alarm and send out a message to alert security staff when an event occurred, so the security staff will have enough respond time and get to the location where the event takes place quickly.